Easy as 1,2,3! These super simple protein cookies have protein, fiber, antioxidants and healthy fats. What’s not to love?
3 Ingredient Oatmeal Protein Cookies
Great for breakfast, lunch, or a healthy snack, these cookies are super simple and delicious!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1 scoop Vanilla Orgain Protein Powder
- 1 cup Oats
- BONUS: Blueberries, walnuts, pumpkin seeds or any other fillings you'd like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Add all cookie ingredients to a bowl and mix with a spoon until well combined. Spoon ~1.5 TBS ball onto the parchment paper and flatten slightly with your hands. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown underneath and firm to the touch. Store leftover cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
- We added blueberries and walnuts for bonus antioxidants and healthy fats, but any nuts, seeds, or berries make for a delicious addition!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/