This is a super fun snack for on-the-go grownups and kiddos alike! Here’s another easy & delicious recipe: Chocolate Dipped Protein Pretzels! Make a big batch and enjoy all weekend.
Chocolate Dipped Protein Pretzels
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 995
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 115g
Saturated Fat 95g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 scoops Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Chocolate
- Shredded coconut
- Melt coconut oil in a pan.
- Mix in Orgain Protein Powder.
- Let your coconut oil cool slightly, but not harden before dipping.
- Dip your pretzels and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Once the coconut oil hardens, dip again!
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Store in the fridge.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/