Apple Spice Protein Cookies Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1133
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 135g
Saturated Fat 20g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 37g
Monounsaturated Fat 64g
Total Carbohydrates 78g
Dietary Fiber 23g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup peanut butter or nut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dried apple slices, for topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Add all ingredients except the dried apple slices to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined and sticky.
- 3. Using a cookie scoop, scoop ~1.5 TBS balls onto the baking sheet and flatten with the back of a spatula.
- Press a dried apple slice onto the top of each cookie and sprinkle with a bit of cinnamon.
- 4. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 5. Allow to cool before serving. Store in the fridge for 5-7 days and freeze for long term storage.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/