Allergen-free brownies made vegan, gluten free, grain free, and oil free! These are a great bake sale or every day lunch option.
Back To School Black Bean Brownies
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 15- oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 flax eggs (2 TBS flaxseed + 6TBS filtered water)
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup Orgain Chocolate Protein Powder
- heaping 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare flax egg by combining flax and water in a food processor or high-speed blender and allow to rest for a few minutes to gel.
- Add remaining ingredients and pure, scraping down the sides as needed, until you have a smooth batter.
- Distribute the batter in an even layer in the parchment lined baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is dry and starting to crack.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. It’ll seem gooey at first but will firm up outside the oven.
- Store leftovers in the freezer for up to one week and freeze for long term storage.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/