Carrot Cake Protein Pancakes
Carrot cake for breakfast?! SIGN US UP! Our Carrot Cake Protein Pancakes combine the best of both worlds and deliver an added punch of protein to fuel your day’s adventures deliciously. Dairy free and loaded with flavor, these flapjacks are a healthy win all around.
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup Orgain Organic Vanilla Plant Based Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- coconut oil for cooking
- In a medium-sized bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients (eggs, grated carrots, and milk).
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to a large skillet or pan and heat over medium high.
- Using ¼ cup measure, pour batter into the hot pan and cook the pancakes on the first side until the batter starts to bubble.
- Flip the pancakes and continue to cook until the second side is golden brown and the pancakes are cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite natural sweetener (maple syrup, agave, honey, etc.) and enjoy!