We love our matcha lattes for their antioxidant, metabolism boosting properties. Add a dash of creamy chocolate fudge protein and this just might have that afternoon snack covered.
Chocolate Charged Matcha Latte
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 2 tsp of Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Chocolate
- 1 tsp of matcha powder
- Warm Almond Milk on stovetop, but don’t boil.
- Blend with matcha powder and protein powder for a creamy, frothy, energy-boosting treat!
- Add the marshmallows if you’re going for a little bit indulgent.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/