Chocolate Keto Donuts
Happy #NationalDonutDay! What better way to celebrate than with a Keto treat?! These Chocolate Keto Donuts are made with our new Keto Powder and are packed with good-for-you clean protein and lots of yummy chocolate flavor. Celebrate the day (and good health!) and whip up a batch now.
Servings: 12 donuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Keto Collagen Protein Powder – Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp ground psyllium husk
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp monk fruit sugar (or erythithol)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almondmilk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, Orgain Keto Powder, ground psyllium husks, xanthan gum, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sea salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla extract, monk fruit sugar, and almond milk.
- Spray a donut baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the donut batter into the molds to fill them about ¾ of the way. Be careful not to overfill!
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the donut comes out clean.
- For Chocolate glaze: Melt ½ bar of 100% dark chocolate and 1 tablespoon coconut oil together. Dip the donuts and let them chill to set!