If you have a serious sweet tooth, but don’t want to load up on added sugars and empty calories, this protein powder recipe is your answer. Cacao is the purest form of chocolate and the raw form of cocoa. It is a superfood powerhouse known to be one of the richest sources of antioxidants of all foods. It’s loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein and healthy fats and did you forget…this is chocolate! With just a few ingredients, you can whip up this frosty delight in just minutes.
- 3 large bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen (for BEST results, be sure to use ripe, sweet bananas.)
- ½ cup Orgain Lightly Sweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Orgain Chocolate Plant Based Protein Powder
- Optional toppings: peanut butter, cacao nibs
- In a food processor, high speed blender or bullet, combine above ingredients and blend to a smooth, soft serve texture. You may need to scrape the sides of the container a few times and re-process until smooth. Transfer to bowls.