Vegan, gluten free, and ready to go in 15 minutes! These protein pancakes are a great way to step up your breakfast routine.
Easy Chocolate Raspberry Protein Pancakes
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 33g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Total Carbohydrates 69g
Dietary Fiber 20g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Avocado oil spray
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed + 3 TBS Water)
- ½ ripe banana, smashed
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Chocolate
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- Maple Syrup for Serving
- Add flax egg ingredients to a small mixing bowl and allow to sit for 5 minutes to gel. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl except for the raspberries and whisk vigorously with a fork until well combined. Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium. Once warm, drop the pancakes batter onto the skillet into several small pancakes. Spread with the back of a spatula to make a thin circle. Cook for 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Serve immediately with fresh raspberries and maple syrup.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/