Try a twist to a favorite Orgain recipe! Crunchy, creamy, and filled with fiber, healthy fats, and 50 organic superfoods, this recipe is great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, heavy snack…well, you get the idea.
We like playing around with toppings. No matter what, they all seem to come out delicious, but here we decided to go with one savory and one sweet. The cool and crunchy radishes are a great combo with avocado, and then the tart bite of pomegranate seeds adds a bit of a wintery touch. Enjoy!
- ½-1 mashed avocado
- ½ scoop of Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder - Original
- Dash salt and cracked pepper
- 2 slices whole grain toast
- Top with sliced radishes and pomegranate seeds
- First, toast your bread well. There is a good amount of bulk to your toppings and you want the bread to hold up.
- Then mash together your avocado, Superfoods powder, salt and pepper. You may want a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil as well, depending on the ripeness of your avocado. Smear generously onto your toast, top with a little additional salt and pepper, and your desired toppings. Or leave it naked! Whatever direction you take your avocado toast from here, it will be delicious and satisfying.