Game-Day Snack Board Recipe with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 heaping scoops Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp mini chocolate chips (dairy-free or sugar-free if desired)
- Fruit for dipping: strawberries, raspberries, bananas, apple slices, pear slices, oranges, grapes, etc.
- Other dipping ideas: pretzels, banana chips, graham crackers, etc.
Make cookie dough dip
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a food processor and mix until completely blended. The mixture should resemble thin cookie-dough.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Enjoy at room temperature by dipping fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, etc.
- Place bowl of cookie dough dip on a large wooden cutting board or platter and surround with desired fruit, pretzels, graham crackers, etc.