Gingerbread Loaf Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1435
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 167g
Saturated Fat 102g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 17g
Monounsaturated Fat 37g
Total Carbohydrates 624g
Dietary Fiber 17g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup molasses
- 2 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 3 scoops Organic Plant Based Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans, crushed + 1/4 cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large loaf pan.
- Stir together oil, syrup, eggs and molasses.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to molasses mixture. Blend to incorporate.
- Fold 1/2 cup pecans into batter. Spread evenly into loaf pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining pecans on top of loaf, cover with foil, and bake another 15-20 minutes, until a knife comes out fairly clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/