“One Smart Cookie” – Grad Party Protein Cookies
You just can’t beat a funfetti treat, and what better way to celebrate recent grads than with a protein-packed throwback to this childhood delight! Our take is big on flavor and healthy ingredients. Make a batch for your favorite grad for a tasty and wholesome sendoff.
Servings: 15 cookies
- 1/2 cup smooth nut butter
- 1 cup Orgain Plant Based Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, softened
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- To make the cookie dough, combine nut butter, softened coconut oil or butter, honey and eggs. Beat well by hand or with an electric mixer for 1 minutes. Stir in Orgain Powder, baking soda and salt until the dough comes together.
- Scoop the cookie dough into tablespoon-sized balls and then roll in the sprinkles. Repeat with remaining dough and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Gently flatten the cookie dough balls and then bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cookies cool completely before transferring to a serving platter to enjoy.