Halloween Superfoods "Slime" Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 20g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ¾ cup apple juice
- 2 scoops Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder - Original
- 1 cup fresh pear, cubed
- 1 cup fresh apple, cubed
- 6 drops organic, green food coloring
- 4 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Combine first five ingredients (everything except chia seeds) in a powerful blender and blend on high until completely incorporated.
- Pour liquid into glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Add chia seeds and stir to combine, making sure there are no clumps.
- Seal the jar tightly and place in the refrigerator. Chill overnight to allow the chia seeds to expand. Enjoy chilled!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/