This recipe has all the good stuff and is super easy and tasty. Plus, by using one of our Vegan Shakes, you’re cutting time while adding nutrition. Bonus!
Healthy Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked for 4 hours, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- ½ cup Orgain Vegan Vanilla Shake
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Optional: Sliced strawberries, for topping
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Place all crust ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend just until well combined and sticky.
- Press the dough into an even flat layer on the prepared pan.
- Combine all strawberry cheesecake filling ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling mixture over the crust and use a spatula to flatten out the filling in an even layer.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer and let it thaw for 5 minutes before slicing into rectangles with a knife.
- Add optional sliced strawberries on top of the filling.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks or the fridge for one week.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/