Even “healthy” frozen yogurt at the grocery store can be packed with sugar. Why not make your own? This recipe satisfies that after-dinner (or mid-day) sweet tooth, all while providing a healthy serving of organic protein. We like the cacao nibs for crunch and extra antioxidants, but chopped walnuts or almonds also make a great substitution.
- 4 cups low fat organic Greek yogurt
- 3 scoops Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Peanut Butter
- 2-3 TBS maple syrup
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- Blend together yogurt, protein powder, and maple syrup.
- Fold in cacao nibs and pour into sealable container.
- Freeze overnight or at least 4-6 hours.
- Scoop into serving dishes and add any toppings you’d like.
- We also recommend eating it straight from the container!