*Nice* Cream with Orgain Simple Bar Topping
Tasty banana *nice* cream is just as creamy, dreamy as the real thing, but WAY better for you. Vegan and made with no artificial sweeteners, this cool treat gets even more delicious when topped with Chocolate Almond Sea Salt Simple Bar crumbles!
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tbsp your choice of plant-based milk
- 1 Orgain Organic Simple Protein Bar
- Peel the frozen banana and add to blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk and slowly start to blend the mixture. Start at a low level and work your way up in speed gradually, scraping down the sides of the blender frequently. If you need to add another splash of milk to get things blending, feel free, but add as little as possible. The trick here is to try and use the least amount of liquid to get that creamy ice cream consistency.
- Chop the Orgain Organic Simple Protein Bar into small bite-sized pieces and sprinkle on top of the nice cream to enjoy!