Low Carb Chocolate Protein Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 23g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Orgain Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 flax egg (1 TBS flaxseed + 3 TBS water)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- optional ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl except for the pumpkin and chocolate chips. Mix well, then fold in the pumpkin and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the lined loaf pan and top with more chocolate chips, if desired. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Store leftover bread in the fridge and freeze for long-term storage.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/