Low-Carb Lemon Custard
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 scoop Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 15 drops Liquid Stevia
- 6 egg yolks
- Add the butter and cream cheese to a saucepan and heat on low heat until melted, stirring with a whisk occasionally.
- Once melted, stir in protein powder, lemon zest, lemon juice and stevia.
- Add in one egg yolk at a time, stirring with the whisk after each one. The end product should be creamy and smooth.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a covered glass container and refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Enjoy chilled.