Clean ingredients, easy to whip up, and the kiddos (and grownups) will go crazy for it! Give this nutritionally dense and delicious take on nice cream a try!
Monkey Milk Nice Cream Recipe
We all scream for nice cream!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 389
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 44g
Saturated Fat 23g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 180g
Dietary Fiber 17g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 frozen bananas
- ½ cup Orgain Kids Protein Shake, Chocolate
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- Optional add-ins: 3 spoonfuls natural peanut butter, 3 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1- Combine all ingredients except “add-ins” in a food processor and mix until a smooth nice cream forms.
- 2- Pour into a metal loaf pan. If desired, drop three spoonfuls of peanut butter on top of the nice cream. Sprinkle 3 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips on top as well. Using a spoon, gently mix peanut butter and chocolate chips into the nice cream until combined. Sprinkle some additional mini chocolate chips on top.
- 3- Place in freezer and freeze until slightly hardened, about 2-3 hours. If you over-freeze and it’s too hard, let it sit on the counter for a few minutes to soften before serving.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/