Back-to- School Chocolate Avocado Pudding
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 325
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 38g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 23g
Total Carbohydrates 51g
Dietary Fiber 15g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out inside, discarding pits. Place in food processor.
- Add protein powder, almond milk, vanilla, salt and coconut cream to food processor and pulse until completely combined and smooth.
- Place chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until the chocolate chunks are mostly melted. Add honey and stir while chocolate melts completely. (If you over melt the chocolate, it will become clumpy. So remove chocolate from microwave before it’s completely melted, as it will continue to melt as you
- stir the honey in.)
- Add melted chocolate/honey to the food processor and mix until completely smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Serve immediately topped with orange zest and whipped cream. Or, chill for 15-30 minutes before serving.
- *Taste the pudding once it’s mixed and feel free to add more honey if you like it sweeter!
- *Best when eaten same-day you make it!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/