Orgain Breakfast Protein Pops
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 158
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 128g
Dietary Fiber 17g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- granola (optional)
- In a high speed blender, combine coconut yogurt, Orgain Lightly Sweetened Almond Milk, Orgain Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder, honey, vanilla extract and blend on high for 30 - 45 seconds. The longer you process it, the more it with emulsify resulting in a light and creamy pop.
- Transfer into a large mixing bowl. Stir in chia seeds and allow to set for 15 minutes while the chia seeds expand.
- Now, take your pop molds and evenly dollop berry mix in first. Next, pour the yogurt chia mix into the molds. Once they’re filled, you’ll want to tap the mold onto the counter or other hard surface to allow the mix to settle and fill all of the nooks and crannies.
- Cover and insert pop sticks into the molds. They should be supported and stand by themselves.
- Place in the freezer and allow to set for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- To remove the pops, immerse molds in warm water for 1 minute. Gently remove and enjoy right away or dip in melted chocolate or top with granola as we did here.
- To save, seal in zip lock bags for 1 week.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/