Orgain Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 888
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 101g
Saturated Fat 32g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 18g
Monounsaturated Fat 43g
Total Carbohydrates 341g
Dietary Fiber 50g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1 cup quick cook rolled oats, gluten free
- 1/4 cup chia powder (or chia seeds ground into a powder)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Orgain Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 - 3 cups Orgain Organic Protein Powder, Creamy Chocolate Fudge
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, separately process buckwheat groats, oats and chia into flour.
- Combine and sift into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients (cinnamon, baking powder and salt) and whisk to combine.
- Then, combine banana, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and 2 cups almond milk into the blender and process on high until smooth.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients whisking to incorporate. The mixture should be somewhat thick, but smooth. Add additional almond milk, if needed.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Once hot, add a bit of coconut oil to coat the pan. Then scoop the mixture into the pan spreading out into a pancake as you go.
- Let cook on one side for approx 4 -5 minutes until bubbles form on the top. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes until golden brown.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/