Orgain Chocolate Quinoa Protein Bites
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 897
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 105g
Saturated Fat 17g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 29g
Monounsaturated Fat 53g
Total Carbohydrates 289g
Dietary Fiber 35g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- 4 scoops Orgain Organic Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 4 Tbsp. warm water
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (unflavored)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Chop the dates in half. *If the dates are slightly dry, before chopping them, place in a bowl with some water and microwave for 30 seconds. Let sit for 2-3 minutes and then chop in half.
- Combine peanut butter, protein powder, dates, warm water and honey in a food processor and blend until a sticky dough forms.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the food processor and pulse a few times until incorporated. *It’s ok to still see the quinoa in the mixture!
- Remove dough from the processor and gently fold in the chopped almonds.
- Taking about 1 Tbsp. of dough at a time, roll into small balls. Repeat until all dough is rolled into balls.
- Optional: roll the protein bites in chia seeds until covered.
- Place protein bites in a Tupperware or freezer bag and freeze until hardened.
- Store in freezer or fridge and enjoy!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/