If you find yourself feeling hungry after drinking a smoothie, I encourage you to try a smoothie bowl instead! Or maybe you prefer to “chew” versus “sip” your meals? Yep, a smoothie bowl is also for you! This Easy Green Smoothie Bowl recipe is simple to make and also contains over 21 grams of protein thanks to Orgain’s Plant Based Protein Powder. Protein is an essential nutrient for feeling full & satisfied!
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 serving Orgain Vanilla Bean Plant Based Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoons of ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings- Chia Seeds, Hemp Hearts (Seeds), Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Berries & Granola!
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender & blend on high for 20 - 30 seconds. The goal is to create a thick smoothie!
- Top with chia seeds, hemp hearts, shredded coconut, fresh berries, your favorite granola and enjoy!