Orgain Frozen Almond Horchata
This may not be your traditional horchata, but it’s just as creamy and delicious as the real thing. It’s paleo and dairy free, with no refined sugars and it's a breeze make. So whip up a batch and share it with your friends and family this summer.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 28g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups Orgain Lightly Sweetened Almond Milk
- 6 large medjool dates - pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups crushed ice (or ice cubes)
- Combine all the above ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend on high until all ingredients are combined and you have reached a uniform, frothy consistency.
- Divide the mixture evenly between four glasses and top each with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Garnish each glass with a cinnamon stick.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/