Gluten Free Peppermint Oreos
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 3274
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 374g
Saturated Fat 214g
Trans Fat 11g
Polyunsaturated Fat 20g
Monounsaturated Fat 110g
Total Carbohydrates 1036g
Dietary Fiber 30g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Orgain Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 lb. powdered sugar (plus more if it’s not stiff enough)
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Orgain Lightly Sweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1-2 tsp. peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint candy canes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a standing mixer, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and bake for 7 minutes.
- While cookies are cooling, prepare frosting. Soften cream cheese and melt butter.
- Combine all ingredients in mixer and whip until fluffy and smooth.
- Allow cookies to cool. Spread frosting in between two cookies and roll in crushed peppermint candy canes.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/