Orgain Gluten Free Protein Brownie Bites
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 24g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Orgain Organic Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 lbs. powdered sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Pomegranate seeds for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fill 2 (24 mini) cupcake pans with paper cupcake liners.
- In a small saucepan, melt baking chocolate and coconut oil and mix until combined. Turn to low heat and add the sugar, mixing continually until incorporated. Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- In a large bowl, combine almond meal, cornstarch, protein powder, salt and baking powder. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just incorporated. Gently fold in chocolate chips and spoon into cupcake liners.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- While baking, make the frosting. Combine all frosting ingredients in a standing mixer and mix.
- Allow brownies to cool completely and top with frosting and pomegranate seeds
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/