Immune Boosting Yogurt Parfait
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 273
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 32g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 101g
Dietary Fiber 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Protein Powder Yogurt
Chocolate Protein Granola
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder
- Strawberries, oranges, kiwis, blueberries, raspberries, fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all granola ingredients together. Spread on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir around, then bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (don’t stir!) and allow to cool completely. (As granola cools, it will harden into clumps).
- Mix 2 scoops chocolate Protein Powder into 1 cup plain Greek yogurt. Add 2 Tbsp. coconut milk and stir. Cover and place in fridge to chill.
- In a different bowl, mix 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder into 1 cup plain Greek yogurt. Add 2 Tbsp. coconut milk and 1 tsp. orange zest and stir. Cover and place in fridge to chill.
- Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- In bowls, jars or cups, layer desired amount of chocolate yogurt, fruit, granola and vanilla yogurt.
- Top with fresh mint and serve chilled.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/