Orgain Mini Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pies
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 11g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Cut a piece of wax paper into thin strips. Place a strip into each cup of a 12-count mini muffin pan.
- Microwave protein bars for 20-30 seconds; cut each bar into four even pieces, making 12 pieces.
- Flatten each piece and press into the cup of the muffin pan. Repeat with all the pieces. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the avocado pudding. In a blender or food processor, add avocado, cocoa powder, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Place a dollop of pudding into each cup in the muffin pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings; serve immediately or store in the fridge.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/