Orgain No-Bake Peppermint Chocolate Protein Bites
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1545
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 182g
Saturated Fat 100g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 50g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Total Carbohydrates 176g
Dietary Fiber 31g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/2 cup Orgain Organic Protein Powder Chocolate (2 Scoops)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons Truvia Nectar (reduced sugar alternative to honey)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Candy Canes to crush for topping
- Blend coconut, walnuts, sea salt, protein powder, and cocoa powder in a food processor or blender until you have a fine meal.
- While the dry mixture is rotating in the processor, drip in the coconut oil, truvia nectar, and peppermint extract into the food processor and mix until smooth.
- Use your hands to form small 2" wide balls.
- Place protein balls in fridge for 15 minutes, remove and roll in crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/