Overnight Protein Muesli
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 7g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 136g
Dietary Fiber 23g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 cup your favorite granola
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Zest of one lemon
- Place oats, almond milk, protein powder, cinnamon and orange juice in bowl.
- Blend well and refrigerate overnight*.
- Sprinkle with granola, blueberries and lemon zest before eating.
- It is important to allow this recipe to sit overnight in the fridge to blend flavors. It’s typically eaten cold right out of the fridge.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/