Orgain Peach, Berry, Watermelon Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 280g
Dietary Fiber 40g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 small watermelon
- 2 peaches
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop Orgain Superfoods Powder - Berry
- Cut watermelon in half. Wrap one half and reserve for later. With the working half, cut away rind. Place cut side down and slice thinly.
- Slice peaches and strawberries the same thickness.
- Slice blackberries in half then combine all fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon, honey and superfood powder. Whisk to combine.
- Pour superfood lemon dressing onto fruit and toss lightly to combine.
- Gently rough chop mint into small pieces.
- Place fruit on a platter and sprinkle mint on top.
- *Makes A lot! Share with your friends!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/