Superfoods Green Curry
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 21g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (extra-virgin olive oil works fine too)
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup green beans
- 6 mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Orgain Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp. grated, fresh ginger
- 4 Tbsp. green curry paste
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro plus garnish
- For topping: cilantro, crushed peanuts or cashews
- Cooked white or brown rice for serving
- Prepare the veggies: peel and dice the onion, chop the zucchini, pepper, carrots, green beans and mushrooms into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a large wok or cast iron skillet. Add the onions to the skillet and sauté until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the rest of the veggies and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the minced garlic and stir to coat the veggies.
- Cut the chicken breast into small cubes and add to the skillet. Allow to cook.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together almond milk, superfoods mix, coconut milk, ginger, curry paste, brown sugar and rice wine vinegar in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and stir. Simmer on low heat until chicken is cooked through and carrots are soft.
- Add the lime juice and gently stir in cilantro. Serve warm over rice and top with additional cilantro and crushed peanuts/cashews.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/