All hail to the red, white and blue! These patriotic parfaits are the perfect way to kick off a fun-filled celebration of Independence Day. With protein-boosted yogurt, antioxidant rich berries and a tasty homemade granola for that perfect crunch, they’ll have you breakfast standing at full salute!
Homemade Granola Ingredients:
- 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, walnuts, or hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried unsweetened coconut chips
- Stir together yogurt and Orgain Plant Based Powder in a bowl until completely combined.
- In a glass jar or tumbler, layer – protein yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, more yogurt, homemade granola and then top with the pieces of Orgain Simple Protein Bar.
- Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 300℉. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except golden raisins. Spread mixture evenly on a large sheet pan and bake for 40 minutes, stirring a few times so the granola toasts evenly. Cool granola completely before storing in an airtight container.