PB Popcorn Balls Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 44g
Saturated Fat 11g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 21g
Total Carbohydrates 85g
Dietary Fiber 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 scoops Orgain Plant Based Protein Powder - Peanut Butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup raw honey
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup your favorite trail/nut mix
- ½ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Place peanut butter and honey in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave 20-30 seconds.
- Add protein powder and stir to combine.
- Put popped popcorn, trail mix and dark chocolate chips in a very large bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients over popcorn and fold in until popcorn is completely covered with mixture.
- Use your hands to form into large balls. Set on wax paper to cool and harden a bit.
- If storing for later, best if individually wrapped in plastic wrap.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/