It’s Peanut Butter & Jelly time! Reinvent the most classic combo for a nutritious and wholesome breakfast that will keep you satiated … until it’s time for the that PB&J sandwich.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowl
A new twist on a classic combo
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 62g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ -2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 2 scoops Peanut Butter Orgain Protein Powder
- 1 TBS peanut powder or peanut butter
- Toppings: Fresh berries, shredded coconut, freeze-dried strawberries, more peanut butter
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until well combined and creamy. Divide between bowls and serve immediately with toppings of choice.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/