Peppermint Hot Cocoa Protein Bites Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1401
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 162g
Saturated Fat 61g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 21g
Monounsaturated Fat 68g
Total Carbohydrates 470g
Dietary Fiber 49g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Orgain Peppermint Hot Cocoa Plant Based Protein Powder
- 15 Pitted Dates
- ⅓ Cup chopped almonds
- Dark chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Candy canes
- 1 TBS Coconut oil
- 1- Pit the dates
- 2- In a food processor add the dates, almonds, and coconut oil and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water or a little more coconut oil if the mix needs more moisture to move. If the mixture gets stuck to the sides simply use a spoon and push it back down.
- 3- Once your mixture is smooth use a cookie scoop (or just a tablespoon) and start scooping your bites! Roll them into balls between your palms and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Once they are all made, set aside.
- 4- In a small saucepan on low-medium heat melt 1 cup of dark chocolate chunks/chips with 1 TBS of coconut oil. Make sure you are stirring constantly so the chocolate doesn’t burn. Once it is all melted take it off the burner.
- 5- Dip your date bites in the melted chocolate and place back on the parchment paper. Crush peppermint sticks, sprinkle on top, and stick in the freezer to cool.
- 6- Optional: Melt white chocolate and drizzle on top!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/