Protein Flax Crackers
Summer’s a time for eating al fresco and a big platter of fresh fruits and veggies, paired up with refreshing dips and crunchy flax crackers is a perfect warm weather snack or even meal! We add Orgain Unsweetened Protein Powder to these “Flackers” for bonus protein power. Dunk in and enjoy!
Servings: 2 dozen crackers
- 1 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup Orgain Unsweetened Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- In a bowl combine flax meal, Orgain Unsweetened Protein Powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika.
- In a separate bowl combine, mix raw apple cider vinegar and warm water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and transfer the flax cracker dough to the sheet.
- Pat the dough down on the parchment paper and flatten the dough as much as you can.
- Gentyle cut the crackers into squares and then bake for 25 minutes.
- Let the crackers cool completely and then serve with a snack platter.
- Invite your friends over and enjoy!