Pumpkin Protein Parfaits Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 56g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 16 oz. almond milk yogurt
- 2 scoop Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup your favorite granola, for layering
- 1. Add the pumpkin, yogurt, protein powder, maple syrup, and cinnamon to high-speed blender and pulse until well combined and creamy.
- 2. Divide between 2-3 cups and layer with your favorite granola.
- 3. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/