Watermelon Coconut Whip Cupcake Recipe
Want a fresh, seasonal, and SUPER clever treat for the 4th? Try these 4th of July Watermelon Cupcakes topped with Protein Coconut Whip! They're quick, easy, healthy and cute!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 5
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 24g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 Watermelon
- 2 Cans of Organic Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp of Organic Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- Dash of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- IMPORTANT: Make sure you do this step first. The whip can melt, so it’s best to prep your cupcakes first! - Cut your Watermelon Cupcakes! Use your Biscuit Cutter if you have one. **You can also make bite sizes if you simply cube your Watermelon.**
- Open your two cans of Organic Coconut Cream. You will see that the top is hard, the bottom of the can contains coconut water. ONLY scoop out all the solid Coconut Cream into the blender. IF the whole can is liquid-y, chances are it hot out wherever you are! Don’t worry, stick it in the fridge until it hardens.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup to your blender.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Organic Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- to your blender.
- Optional: Use your sifter to sift the Protein Powder into your blender. This will allow the whip to blend a bit easier.
- Add your Dash of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.
- BLEND! BLEND! BLEND! - this step can take 1 minute or it can take 5 depending on the consistency of your Coconut Fat. Don’t give up and keep blending, you will see it start to whip.
- Once you have your Protein Coconut Whip, dollop your cupcakes!
- Add blueberries on top for patriotic fun! Options: Pinch Himalayan Pink Sea Salt on top to be fancy! 😉
- Once your cupcakes are done, let them chill in the fridge for a few minutes!
- Serve and enjoy!
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/