Recipe: Chocolate Chia Pudding
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 55
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 24g
Dietary Fiber 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups Orgain Lightly Sweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Natural sweetener of your choice to taste (between 2 – 3 tablespoons of maple syrup or agave works great)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Whisk all ingredients together vigorously to avoid lumps.
- Portion out mixture into 4 small mason jars and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top puddings with your favorite fresh fruit, nuts, granola, or toasted coconut. We love adding raspberries and slivered almonds to ours.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/