Orgain Berry Yogurt Pops
Nothing screams summer like popsicles! As the weather heats up, we want to spend less time in the kitchen and more time outside. Made with coconut yogurt, fresh summer berries, a splash of almond milk and a touch of agave nectar, these tasty popsicles are super easy to make – just blend and pour into popsicle molds.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 15g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups plain coconut yogurt (or yogurt of your choice)
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups blueberries
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup Orgain Lightly Sweetened Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Begin by making the base for the layers. Combine yogurt, Orgain almond milk, agave nectar and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisking together. Set aside and refrigerate as you work.
- First layer: Combine strawberries and ½ cup of yogurt mixture in a high speed blender and process until smooth. If you can’t stand the seeds, puree and then press through a fine - mesh strainer. Discard seeds. Transfer strawberry mix to popsicle molds and fill each mold ⅓ of the way full. Cover and insert popsicle sticks. Place in freezer for at least 1 hour until first layer solidifies.
- Second layer: Retrieve 1 cup of the yogurt mixture from the refrigerator. If it has firmed up a bit, add a touch of almond milk so you can pour it. Fill each mold ⅓ of the way full with yogurt mixture ONLY. Cover and return to the freezer for an additional hour until second layer solidifies.
- Third layer: Combine blueberries and the remaining ½ cup of yogurt mixture in a high speed blender and process until smooth. Transfer blueberry mix to popsicle molds and fill the remaining ⅓ of the mold. Cover and return to the freezer for 6 + hours until frozen solid.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/