Orgain Supergreens Hummus
In this version, hummus gets a boost of nutrition and flavor from fresh zucchini and Orgain’s signature Superfood blend. A perfect addition to any summertime bbq, this pairs perfectly with your favorite veggies, crackers or pita bread.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 21g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 (15 oz. can) garbanzo beans, strained and rinsed
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ scoop Orgain Organic Superfoods Powder - Original
- Salt, to taste
- Ice water, if needed
- Place the drained chickpeas, tahini, zucchini, garlic, lemon juice and superfood powder in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until a smooth paste is produced, adding the oil in as you go. You may want to scrape the sides down once or twice to make sure all of the beans are pureed and mixture is combined. If the mixture is too thick, add a little ice water to desired consistency. Taste and season with salt to your likeness.
- Serve drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with fresh herbs.
- *Will keep, tightly covered, for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/