Whey Pretty Acai and Kale Smoothie Bowl
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 301
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 36g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 22g
Total Carbohydrates 905g
Dietary Fiber 10g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup acai berry juice (we love Sambazon)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened nut milk
- 2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries or strawberries
- 1 large handful of baby kale
- Blend all ingredients in a high powered blender until smooth. Add a little extra liquid if you prefer a less thick smoothie bowl base.
- Add toppings of your choice! - berries, granola, chia seeds, goji berries, and banana are all delicious.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/