Red Velvet Protein Bites
Rich, smooth, and clean red velvet bites with a vanilla protein twist.
- Add the beets, applesauce, optional coconut sugar, ground flaxseed, and almond milk to a high-speed blender and pulse until well combined and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add the chocolate protein powder, coconut flour, and peanut butter. Stir to combine.
- Scoop dough into 1” balls (about 1 TBS) and place on a lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with optional coconut butter drizzle.
- Store in the fridge for 5-7 days and freeze for long-term storage.