S’mores Protein Ball Recipe
Bring the flavors of the campfire straight to your kitchen with S’mores Protein Balls! These tasty bites pack in all the fun of summer’s sweetest treat and with clean ingredients and an added protein boost, you can feel good about indulging!
Servings: 12 protein balls
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 graham crackers
- 10 dates soaked and pitted
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup Orgain Vanilla Plant Based Powder
- 1/3 cup mini marshmellows
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- optional: dash of cinnamon
- Soak 10 pitted dates in warm water for 10-15 minutes and then drain.
- In a food processor blend the rolled oats and graham crackers until they are the consistency of coarse sand. Add in the dates, almond butter, Orgain Protein Powder, and cinnamon and process until completely combined, stopping to scrape down the sides frequently.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and gently fold in the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Roll the batter into balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy!