Strawberry Shortcake Mug Cakes
Our Strawberry Shortcake Mug Cakes taste just like Grandma’s classic recipe, only way easier and way healthier! You’re only 10 minutes away from a protein-rich version of this nostalgic summertime dessert. Get your spoons ready and dig in!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Plant Based Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- whipped cream
- Mix all mug cake ingredients in a bowl thoroughly.
- Coat the inside of two mugs with non-stick cooking spray and evenly distribute the batter into the mugs.
- Microwave the cakes for 1 ½ – 2 minutes or until they are just set.
- Top with sliced strawberries and whipped cream and enjoy!