Healthy fats and 50 organic superfoods plus a good dose of probiotics make this fat balls recipe a new weekday staple.
Superfoods Fat Balls Recipe
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2/3 cup Raw Softened Coconut Butter
- 2 scoops Orgain Superfood Powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (for rolling)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and pulse until well-combined. Roll mixture into ~1” balls with your hands and roll into the shredded coconut for topping. Place balls onto a parchment covered sheet pan and place pan in the freezer or fridge for 30 mins to harden. Store balls in the refrigerator for up to one week and freeze for long term storage.
Orgain Clean Nutrition Blog http://blog.orgain.com/