Whether you’re looking for a new back to school snack recipe or hoping to hold onto the spirit of summer a little bit longer, this recipe rocks!
Vanilla Blueberry Nicecream Sandwiches
4-6 Sandwiches / 1 hrs Prep Time / 15 mins Cook Time / 1 hr 15 mins Total Time
1 large banana, smashed
1 cup oat flour
½ cup Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder
½ cup nut butter
VANILLA BLUEBERRY NICECREAM
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
2 large frozen bananas
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the banana, oat flour, protein powder, and nut butter to a bowl and mix until well combined. Add a little more nut butter if the mix is crumbling.
- Roll the dough into 2” balls and flatten with your hands to make discs. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before using for the nicecream sandwiches.
- Meanwhile, create the Vanilla Blueberry Nicecream by adding all ingredients except the blueberries to a food processor or high-speed blender and blending until smooth. This may take a few minutes, scraping down the sides as needed to recombine. Add the blueberries in the last thirty seconds and blend until just broken down.
- Scoop ~¼ cup banana nicecream onto baked cookies and add another cookie on top to make a sandwich. Wrap the sandwich in parchment paper and transfer to the freezer immediately. Repeat this until you’re out of nicecream and cookies. Allow to harden in the freezer for 30-60 minutes before serving.
- Store nicecream sandwiches in the fridge for up to 1 month.